منتديات فور يو القسم الرئيسي food and agriculture news The Democrats are Calling for a “Street Fight” (Ep 1340)
alabdy Senior Member

In this episode, I address the Democrats’ plan for a “street fight” during this critical post-election time frame. I also discuss the disastrous Peter Strzok interview about Spygate, where he repeatedly lies. Finally, I show a video of the sign thief that stole two Trump signs from my house. News Picks:Here is the Wall Street Journal article about election deadlines that listeners are asking about. President Trump calls out the military-industrial complex.Trust in the media is evaporating at a rapid pace. Joe Biden once joked about China helping him become president. Potential Biden AG nominee has some serious issues.The AP finally acknowledges that mail-in voting could be a big problem. Major flip-flop for the Harris-Biden ticket.Copyright Bongino Inc All Rights Reserved.Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices

أكثر...